Skin Brite Peel
- Brighten and evens skin tone
- Helps prevent UV rays from damaging the skin
- Promotes epidermal regeneration
- Calms and protects the skin with botanical extracts
As the SkinBrite Pigmentation Peel is a chemical peel you will need to prep your skin at home for two weeks before your treatment. This is to ensure your skin is ready for the treatment. The products that we highly recommend are:
- SkinBrite Cream - a brightening cream that helps to fade pigmentation and quell melanin for an even glowing skin tone
- SkinBrite Serum - a light serum that diminishes and prevents discolouration
The SkinBrite Pigmentation Peel has numerous performance ingredients including:
- Lactic Acid - an AH (Alpha Hydroxy) acid that gently hydrates the skin and inhibits tyrosinase
- Mandellic Acid - a bitter almond extract that has skin brightening properties and inhibits tyrosinase
- Phytic Acid - an amazing ingredient that reduces hyperpigmentation, mildly exfoliates, and shields the skin from external elements
- Madonna Lily Plant Stem Cell - a plant extract that actively brightens and regenerates the skin
- Salicylic Acid - BA (Beta Hydroxy) Acid which helps to remove excess oil from the skin
How many treatments will i need?
A course of 3 is recommended for the best results.
As you know the skin is a very complex organ and will respond in different ways with different people, it really depends on the client’s background regarding medication, skincare products, Fitzpatrick etc.
When the skin is introduced to active ingredients for the first time it can on some occasions become over stimulated to quickly causing the skin to respond by creating a dermal clear out, slight tenderness, an erythema, slight flaking due to the cell renew process becoming faster, these are not bad reactions, they are normal skin reactions a client with an unbalanced, dehydrated skin may experience.
- Directly after your peel you may experience some redness, this will fade within 24 hours
- Your pigmentation may appear darker, this is the melanin being pulled to the surface and will peel off.
- Your skin may experience heavy peeling three to six days after your treatment.
- Please do not exfoliate until 7 days after your treatment as your skin will be sensitive.
- You will need to use complementary products between treatments to ensure the skin remains prepped.