What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a noninvasive, skin resurfacing procedure that gently exfoliates or polishes away the top layer of dead skin cells, while stimulating collagen growth, to reveal healthy new skin that looks and feels smoother. Fine lines, blemishes, dull skin and sun spots can be improved, especially with regular treatments. Products such as moisturisers, creams and lotions are more easily absorbed and therefore more effective after microdermabrasion treatment.
This is a painless, low-risk skin treatment that can be added to your beauty routine.
When to consider Microdermabrasion?
- If you want to brighten your skin and have a healthy glow
- If you have sun damage, acne scars, or fine lines
- If your pores are clogged and you often have blackheads and/or whiteheads
- If you want to maintain healthy, clear skin
- Microderm can enable skins absorption by 40%.
- Immediate result with no downtime, pain, or side effects
- Improved look of scars, wrinkles, and skin spots
- Effective for all skin types and Fitzpatrick's