High Frequency Facial
What is a High Frequency Facial?
High Frequency is an electrical current and radio frequency used to stimulate, sanitize and heal the skin. The High Frequency current generates warmth in the skin and stimulates nerve endings. This in turn increases blood circulation. It encourages healthy cell function and promotes skin healing.
It eliminates and prevents acne – has germicidal and bacterial effect. Shrinks enlarged pores – with regular use the gentle spray of oxygen molecules produced by high frequency diminish enlarged pores by penetrating deep down in the root of the affected area and cleaning out debris and toxins allowing the pore to quickly regain it’s natural size once again.
How our High Frequency Facial Works?
- The high frequency produces low-level electrical currents at high frequencies.
- The high frequency electrodes are made of clear tempered glass. When this electrode is firmly inserted into the high frequency handpiece, a gentle alternating current is generated by the high frequency machine which passes through the attached electrode on contact with the skin. The gas electrode is filled with argon or neon gas.
- The High Frequency has a germicidal and anti-bacterial effect on the skin heeling acne.
- The High frequency facial is very good for people who are prone to pimples and blemishes. It improves lymphatic drainage and eliminates toxins and acne.
- The High frequency treatment is ideal for mild acne scars. It improves the blood circulation, encourages cell renewal and increased the production of collagen and elastin. These are essential for healing the scars.
- It can help cystic Acne to reduce inflammation and heal the cysts faster.
- Improves the condition of oily skin e.g. T-zone areas or blemished skin on back or chest.
- Help reduce bacteria present through the creation of ozone.
- Drying up of the acne and improvement of sebaceous glands.
- Quick healing time for large pustules.
- Reduction in the number of breakouts.
- Improves skin texture and oxygen intake to the skin and the overall look and feel of the skin.